Epic Sax Guy_SS Epic Sax Guy_SS

AAAWWYEAAAH

AWWW YEAAH EPIC SAX GUY

DJ RAV3N- No Hands(remake DJ RAV3N- No Hands(remake

Cool!

I dig it. Nice. Its even throughout and would sound good with some vocs obviously.

how you doing man? my MSN is down, send me a message sometime

-Doox4

Ravers Fantasyv2(757irish Rmx) Ravers Fantasyv2(757irish Rmx)

DJ Viz's sucks. a lot.

So your still not saying much to have beat him, im afraid. its not bad. its very different ,which is good. Lyrics = Awful. Might as well make your own and autotune them. much easier, better sounding too. Lyrics mastered badly also. Kick mastered badly. Again, its not awful. just room for improvement, so give it a wack.

757irish responds:

Best review Ive seen so far. Only exception is that you degraded DJ Viz's :p i love his remix lol. The lyrics were actually something i didn't work on too much i was actually going to leave them out but i felt the song would have sucked more if i left them out. As for the kick i dont really know how i mastered that badly :( Other than that i will definitely work harder on my next song :D thanks for the review

[CG]-The Goliath (Club Remix) [CG]-The Goliath (Club Remix)

not bad.

Yeah BPM increase. even more. whats this at, like 125? Maybe 130,135. not bad otherwise.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Yeah I'm going to increase the bpm as soon as I get my producing equipment back. Thanks for the review!

[RM] - Night Time WIP2 [RM] - Night Time WIP2

that wasnt horrible

Lacking creativity! but loved the synths. some pretty cool effects. Work with the melody but please- this is basically a loop.

Randomizor responds:

Thanks for listening.

*Willkommen zum Haus* *Willkommen zum Haus*

eyaa.

All Good, except the like "Ssss" sound in the background. a little loud.
NJ.
9.10
5.5
Doox4

djInTheDark responds:

Thats probably the backwards cymbal, it had a stereo delay on it so it seemed twice as loud as normally would be because you could hear it everywhere.

Thanks for the review,
DJ InTheDark

You're My Angel [Inst. MashUp] You're My Angel [Inst. MashUp]

I love this song.

Even though its so corny. haha.
But it has lovely melodies criss-crossing and such. very good. of course, you didnt do any of that. that was Scott Brown or whoever, but none the less, you did a nice remix of it. I liked it! Good remix.
9/10
5/5
DL'ed

djInTheDark responds:

I didn't take any of the tunes from Scott Brown. Styles wrote in the original the tune in the middle (the one your talking about) and then got with Breeze to write the Midnight Mix tune.

I will agree with you on the corny part though.
DJ InTheDark

Happy In The Dark [ Demo ] Happy In The Dark [ Demo ]

WOAH!

Yes, I like. this is your best yet. its really deep.
I think ill prefer it acapella,but I cant say that without hearing it with vocals
Nice Job!
10/10
5/5
DL'ed

[DJ-G] Overhyped [DJ-G] Overhyped

Ooh.

2 Things- 1 good, 1 bad.

Yes, Key Change, Nice. those are difficult and take a lot of work. nice job.

Your lead synth is too echoy. turn it down a bit other then those 2 things, noice.

DJ-Galax responds:

Sure, I'll fix it. I was planning on changing some other stuff anyway~ ^-^

[219] Ravers Delite [219] Ravers Delite

May I remix? :)

may I? I like the Melody. :)

2one9 responds:

yea go for it. just dont let it suck hahaha